As they continue to grow and expand, we are seeking a motivated and skilled Quality, Health & Safety Specialist to join this company in Port Talbot.
Join a is a leading company dedicated to delivering excellence
About the role as a Quality, Health & Safety Specialist
- Management of the day to day Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental , Energy and Continuous Improvement activities on site and implement the Group QEHS strategy.
- To report weekly and monthly on the site QEHS KPI’s, non-conformances and champion the site continuous improvement activities including facilitation of A3 initiatives as required.
- Reporting to the factory manager, the role will work closely with the site management and operations team and collaborate with the other departments and supply chain manufacturing sites.
- Key working relationships with Group Quality Assurance, Health & Safety, Energy and Environment, Regulatory Affairs, Procurement and Business systems.
- The role supports the factory manager in providing site KPI reports and is responsible for the site adherence to the QEHS KPI’
- At least two years’ experience working in a Quality or Health and Safety management environment.
- Experience in food and/or feed industry/environment is essential.
- Green belt or higher certification in lean management would be an advantage
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 or similar
- HACCP systems to Level 3 (Intermediate) standard
- NEBOSH General Certificate or International Certificate in General Health and Safety (NCRQ).
- You will have good IT and analytical skills.
What’s in it for you…
- Salary up to 33k per year dependant on experience
- Performance related pay reviews
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Healthcare scheme
- Onsite Parking
- Enhanced Pension
- Profit Related Pay Scheme
- On-going training and career progression available
- Join an award winning, growing company where people are at the heart of the business.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Quality, Health & Safety Specialist position, hit the apply button below and include your updated CV detailing your relevant experience. Alternately email your application to [email protected]