Our global manufacturing client is looking for an addition to their Supply chain team in form of a Raw Materials Co-ordinator
The successful candidate will join the Supply chain team as a Raw Materials Planner (Inbound Supply Coordinator).
You will work within the company policy and cost boundaries in order to fulfil the requirements of the supply stream for production plans.
- Maintain accuracy of the onsite Kanban and WI locations both physically and on Sage
- Control and administration of incoming products
- Supply/ Pick raw materials accurately against works orders
- Collaborate with Warehouse Performance Manager, Stock Controller and Transport Planner to ensure Warehouse dept meets targets
- Maintain cleanliness and 5s in WIP and Raw Materials areas
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- An understanding of MRP and inventory control/ management systems and ERP – Sage 200 preferred
- Experience of lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and production tools an advantage
- great at building relationships within a close knit team
- Ability to make decisions and trust own judgements.
- Can plan resources and priorities.
- Applies a “can do” attitude
- Enthusiastic and self motivated!
What’s in it for you
- Career progression plan!
- Monday to Friday working hpurs
- Up to £25k plus annual bonus scheme
- Join a growing company in beautiful Pembrokeshire
What to do next
If you are excited to be a part of this companies team and have the skills and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you! Please click on the apply button now and we will be in touch.
Closing date Friday 8 August
Applications are encouraged form all sectors of the community