R&D Program Manager wanted to join this specialist technical solution provider due to business growth. Based in Aberystwyth, Mid Wales with far reaching seaviews from the site.
Salary up to £49K plus twice yearly profit share
Join a growing, employee owned organisation
Fantastic benefits package
What will you be doing;
- Oversee and manage a portfolio of projects within the R&D department, ensuring timely execution and quality delivery.
- Project manage individual projects as and when needed.
- As the team grows, you will line manage the project management team.
- Define and manage project scope, requirements, and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop and manage full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Identify, monitor, and respond to project risks and issues; devise mitigation strategies and escalate as necessary.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal teams and vendors to ensure all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Plan and manage resources to ensure project goals are met in a cost-effective manner.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support to the project teams; promote a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders to ensure alignment, collaboration, and project success.
- Evaluate and assess results of the projects upon completion, providing insights for improvements and strategic planning.
What do you need for the position of R&D Program Manager ;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Project Management, Business, Science, Engineering or related field.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and guide team members.
- PMP certification or equivalent is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience, preferably within an R&D or technical environment.
- Experience managing and delivering complex, multifaceted projects from conception to completion.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage and influence stakeholders at various levels within the organisation.
- Flexibility to adapt your approach and processes when needed.
- Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a strategic and analytical mindset.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working on electronics or measurement products.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
What is in it for you;
- Salary up to £49K depending on skills and experience plus favourable profit share paid twice yearly
- 20 days holiday Plus bank holidays along with additional shutdown between Christmas & New Year (approximately 5 extra days leave). The annual increases with service to 26 days.
- Death in service
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Relocation package if applicable, for the successful candidate (negotiated on an individual basis, dependent on role).
- Plus much more….
What to do now
Hit the apply button below or call Claire for a confidential chat on 01267610900
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community