WHO ARE THEY
Sunny is looking for an experienced sage user to join the accounts department as Accounts Admin to join our clients manufacturing company on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave! The role is based in Narberth initially, but will be expecting to move closer to Carmarthen in September!
The role is a minimum of 3 months, covering maternity. However, it could extend to as long as 12 months!
The role is £20,000 pro rate, working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch!
Duties will include;
- Accounts processing
- Reconciliation – bank and credit card
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Filing of documentation
- Processing sales invoicing via EDI software and entering volume figures into tracking spreadsheet (training given)
- Downloading weekly sales figures and producing report by customer profile (training given)
- Answering phone calls, taking sales orders and ensuring they are given to warehouse staff
- Other ad hoc duties as and when require
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Opportunity to work for an established Welsh manufacturing company
- Onsite Parking
- 28 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Access to cost price products
- Occasional access to one of the companies produce/products as and when available!
In order to qualify as successful, you will have:
- Be experienced in using Sage
- Have accounts knowledge (general)
- Admin experience
- Attention to detail
- Experience using Excel (Spreadsheets)
- Be efficient!
- Proficient in use of Microsoft packages
- Ideally possess the ability to speak Welsh!
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community