A newly created role for a Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) Lead to join this growing, innovative, international company based at the Port Talbot Factory.
Ongoing training & career development
About the Role;
Reporting to the Factory Manager, the role will work closely with the site management and operations teams, along with the Research and Development team. Key working relationships should be formed with Group Health & Safety and Group Energy and Environment Managers
As the Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) Lead, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring a safe, healthy, and environmentally compliant working environment across both Factory and Research and Development (R&D) laboratory operations.
You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining robust safety, health, and environmental programs, policies, and procedures
- Health & Safety Management and compliance
- Environmental Compliance & Energy Management
- Continuous Improvement
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety.
- Qualification in COSHH (desirable)
- Proven experience in a similar role, within manufacturing and laboratory environments.
- Knowledge of safety, health, and environmental regulations and standards, and working knowledge to implement requirements.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- You will have excellent communication and training abilities.
- Have an analytical mindset with a keen eye for detail.
- The ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams is essential.
- Proactive problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- This is a site based position therefore you need to live local or within a commutable distance of the site.
What’s in it for you…
- Salary circa 36k per year dependant on experience
- Performance related pay reviews
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Healthcare scheme
- Onsite Parking
- Enhanced Pension
- Profit Related Pay Scheme
- On-going training and career progression available
What do you do now…
Hit the apply button below or call Claire 01267610900 if you require any further information.