Scientific Affairs Coordinator
12 month FTC Maternity cover
£30k – £35k + benefits
- To support the wider Scientific Affairs Team by gathering, generating, reviewing, and assessing all relevant scientific information to ensure quality and regulatory compliance in support of existing commercial products
- To create product artworks, support global product registrations including MENA & ANZ regions, and manage and monitor stability studies’ progress.
- To liaise with artwork provider, internal and external stakeholders to generate new or modify existing product artworks as required.
- To manage and monitor the progress of stability studies, highlighting any out of specification/trend results to relevant Product Development specialist.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- Preferably, prior experience of working in pharmaceutical production, development or quality environment or related industry
- Familiar with the concepts of GxP systems, relevant ICH guidance, other pharmaceutical terms and acronyms.
- Preferably experience in generating process validation, method validation and stability protocols, monitoring progress against protocols, review and reporting data to the required quality and regulatory standards
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE…
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discretionary Bonus Plan
- Usually work 4 days in the office in Surrey (Fridays from home- this is subject to change)