Ceredigion | West Wales
£25k + up to 10% bonus
WHO ARE THEY…
My client is an industry leading healthcare company looking for a Scientist to join their team on a permanent basis!
- Oversee the development and validation of analytical techniques to support manufacturing activities of new and established biological goods
- Supervise the characterization of new and established products as part of lifecycle management projects
- Support the development of novel methodologies for new and existing processes.
- Responsible for the supervision and training of scientists where required.
- Represent the CMC team at project team meetings and provide expert technical advice to QC and manufacturing.
- Responsible for: Scientist / Associate Scientists as required.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate scientific discipline.
- Experience in a biopharmaceutical or closely related industry and strong knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Computer literate.
- Ideally CMC Experience
- Beautiful location in West Wales
- 25 holidays plus bank holidays and 3 annual company closure days (to be taken between Christmas and New year)
- Fantastic Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 10% Bonus Plan
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Academic Study Assistance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme