Scientist – Analytical Development | Permanent
Ceredigion – West Wales
Salary: £30k p/a + bonuses -quarterly – up to 10% , private healthcare etc.
M – F 9am – 5pm
- To perform general duties and project work within the analytical development department.
- The development, validation and transfer of analytical methods including qualification of analytical equipment as required.
- Administer the training of new and existing employees.
- Write development, validation and technical reports.
- Transfer suitable methods and processes to other departments/locations as required.
- Perform routine duties as required in the laboratory in order to ensure the timely generation of accurate data and information.
- Ensure all activities follow standard operating procedures, protocols or sound scientific practice and, where appropriate, are performed in compliance with GxP.
- Support the studies required to characterise both existing/new products and support characterisation and stability assessments as required.
- Review peer documents and provide technical critique.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate scientific discipline with experience in a biopharmaceutical or closely related industry.
- Experience in a similar laboratory environment together ideally linked with knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent staff benefits including private healthcare
- Fantastic holiday allowance
- Salary reviewed every quarter
- Beautiful location – countryside and coast!