Scientist – Process Development – Permanent
West Wales – near the coast and countryside!
Salary up to £35k + up to 10% bonus
M – F 9am – 5pm
- Perform project work within CMC, supporting new and existing product development and lifecycle activities.
- Develop, execute, and report studies to develop manufacturing processes for new and existing products.
- To assist in the compilation of data and information for the preparation of reports generated by the laboratory.
- To maintain all relevant documentation accurately, correctly and up to date.
- To initiate and write new SOPS and other documents/reports/protocols
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- Related higher education qualification e.g. degree, higher national certificate/diploma (desirable but not essential).
- Computer literate.
- Experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in a similar laboratory environment (desirable but not essential).
- Excellent staff benefits including private healthcare
- Fantastic holiday allowance
- Beautiful location to relocate to!
- Must have right to work in the UK – No sponsorship is offered by our client