WHO ARE THEY
Our client, a local family owned business, is looking to recruit a new Office Administrator due to retirement. This is a great long term opportunity for the right candidate to join a well established traditional firm with offices in the heart of Carmarthen town.
Recruited on a temporary basis for up to 7 weeks, the main role of the candidate will be to handle general office administration and provide secretarial support to the owner.
Duties to include:
- Checking answering phone messages and missed calls and recording all in a call log
- Answering calls throughout the day.
- Typing up quotes using information from suppliers
- Calculating and typing up invoices
- Filing using paper based office system
- Answering and composing emails
- Printing off information and re formatting into landscape/ A3
- Dealing with all post in and out
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
Town centre location.
Company with great local reputation
A background in secretarial work or administration is essential.
This is an office based role that would suit someone happy to work alone
The current post holder works 9-5, Tuesday to Friday (32 hours per week) however full time applications are considered
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community