Senior Analytical Development Scientist – CMC
£29k – £31k + up to 10% bonus
WHO ARE THEY…
My client is an industry leading healthcare company looking for a Senior Analytical Development Scientist to join their team on a permanent basis!
- Oversee the development and validation of analytical techniques to support manufacturing activities of new and established biological goods
- Supervise the characterization of new and established products as part of lifecycle management projects
- Experienced in developing studies using techniques such as U/HPLC, binding assays (SPR Biacore, BLI, ELISA), SDS and Circular Dichroism
- Maintain and develop state of the art knowledge applicable to existing and future processes and maintain up-to-date knowledge on regulatory expectations
- Independently design, plan and manage own studies
- Represent the CMC team at project team meetings and provide expert technical advice in analytical issues to Quality Control and manufacturing
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate scientific discipline
- Significant experience in analytical development in a biopharmaceutical or closely related industry and strong knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Computer literate.