Senior Engineering Technician – Ceredigion (West Wales)
Base Salary : £35k – £40k + £3038 (shift allowance) + overtime, bonus scheme , private healthcare etc.
- To coordinate the requirements of the Engineering Technician team
- Support the Engineering lead in ensuring continued performance of the Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Engineering Practice requirements
- To support the development of the Engineering Technicians
- To safeguard employees training plans are maintained and aligned to cGMP and Good Engineering Practice
- Provide regular 1:1 sessions to ensure expectations are being maintained
- Ensure SCADA system is managed and maintained and ensure appropriate escalation processes are followed when managing faults
- To manage all maintenance activities and ensure they occur on time and to the highest standards
- To assess and plan all maintenance and calibration activities in order to minimise plant downtime
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED…
- Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance experience in a demanding manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience working within a Pharmaceutical / Biotech / Aseptic / Sterile manufacturing environment and possess excellent understanding of cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
- Beautiful location
- 25 annual leave days plus bank holidays and 3 annual company closure days (to be taken between Christmas and New year)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Bonus scheme & and much more