WHO ARE THEY:
Our client, a leading global manufacturer in specialty ingredients, supplying the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries are currently recruiting a Senior HR Generalist to join their friendly team in Felinfach (Ceredigion)
The HR Generalist is responsible for providing strategic vision and operational HR support and expertise in all areas of the employee life cycle. If you are passionate about finding the right hires, nurturing, and empowering the workforce, and fostering an engaging and productive work environment, then this is the role for you!
This position will consult with leaders on engagement strategy, HR policies and procedures, and assist employees with HR related queries. It is a highly collaborative position, working closely with the SR HR Generalist, HR Senior Manager, and extended global HR Team.
Whilst working independently this position will also participate in local, business unit or global projects.
- Build rapport quickly and maintain effective working relationships with employees and managers across all levels.
- Demonstrated bias toward action, with a focus on getting things done and making things happen.
- A true hands-on approach, high level of employee engagement as well as the ability to successful monitor the “pulse” of employees
- A strong level of influence and negotiation skills with good judgement and decision-making skills.
- A strong analytical mindset with the ability to manipulate data and act on this, with a focus on attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages, with strong Excel reporting skills
- Ability to execute, multi-task and thrive in an extremely fast paced, high growth environment by delivering effective and accurate results and meeting deadlines.
- Able to prioritise a high-volume workload and proactively reprioritise tasks effectively.
- A considered approach to problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and deliver solutions.
- Work independently and as part of a team on a broad variety of tasks/projects.
- Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Fluent in English; proficiency in European languages (Italian, Spanish, French, Dutch) would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, preferably in Human Resources or a Business-related discipline is preferred.
- HR generalist experience of the full HR/employee lifecycle in a fast-paced environment, in manufacturing/FMCG environment within a European/international environment
- Experience of developing local HR policies and procedures, alongside interpreting UK, and European employment legislation
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.