WHO ARE THEY:
Very exciting opportunity to join a unique manufacturing company, who are currently seeking a Snr Logistics, Warehouse & Stores Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
- To ensure that all LWS duties are fulfilled.
- To ensure that LWS has all the materials required to support continued production.
- To support the Logistics Warehouse and Stores Manager in meeting company objectives, to be flexible when the need arises, working from all sites ensuring company’s needs are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Line Manager with responsibilities for all Logistics Warehouse and Stores activities as set out in the current version of the EU Guidance on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for Medicinal Products, and for Good Distribution Practices (GDP).
- Ensure that products are stored and dispatched in accordance with the appropriate guidance and documentation to obtain the required product quality.
- Maintain material flow and coordination to meet Production, MTech, QC and R & D requirements.
- Make sure that all requests are dealt with in a timely manner and consumables are delivered to Production, MTech, R & D and QC ensuring there are no delays to manufacturing.
- Logistics Warehouse and Stores scheduling in line with Production activities and within overall Company priorities.
- Procuring solutions for Cilgerran manufacturing and 200L of water required for B2 manufacturing.
- Maintain stock control using FEFO and perform routine stock checks and documented cycle counts. Take note of expiry dates and arrange replacements if required.
- Evaluating and managing supplier performance through contractual KPIs. Ensure team members generate specific KPI’s.
- Apply the principles of Quality Risk Management in Department activities. In relation to Logistics, this will include assessment and evaluation of suppliers, assessing the effects on product quality of variability in starting materials, storage logistics and distribution conditions.
- Assist with the responsibility for those aspects of Quality Risk Management which apply to Logistics Warehouse and Stores.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation of imports and exports when required.
- Keeping import export regulations up to date.
- Ensure that any waste generated is monitored and taken away at regular intervals.
- Generating, updating, checking and sign-off on completed Logistics Warehouse and Stores documentation. Authorise Logistics documentation when required to do so.
- Document reviews and updates, generation of change controls, quality events and report writing where required. Monitor any actions arising from CC or CAPA and ensure action owners keep on top of actions completing before deadline.
- Assist with any Logistics Warehouse and Stores activities at Regulatory inspections if required.
- Internal Quality Audits and spot checks.
- Ensure your training and the training of team members is kept up to date and monitored routinely. Assist with the training of new operators to the required standard.
- Check that all areas are clean and perform regular documented spot checks of LWS areas.
- Assist with the development of an ERP system to control stock electronically rather than a paper-based system, monitor the performance of this system thereafter and train any LWS members in this system.
- Take responsibility for shipments of both plasma/serum and any final product ensuring that all the correct documentation has been completed and reviewed.
- Participation in the investigation of non-conformities and complaints related to product quality as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to minimum GCSE level (or equivalent) with passing grades in Mathematics and English.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical or logistics background may be an acceptable alternative to formal academic qualifications.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Pays strict attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate including MS Word, Excel, and Teams.
- Team player.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Knowledge of processes and materials essential.
- Flexible approach to meet changing business demands.
- Previous experience of inventory control.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.