What you will be doing as a Service Advisor;
- To create customer confidence in the company by ensuring a professional performance.
- You will effectively operate a service department loading system.
- To record vehicle details and service histories accurately and effectively operate a customer follow-up system.
- To ensure the highest standard of courtesy and efficiency in customer contact and communication.
- To record customer requirements and details accurately on the in house database
- To maximise service sales and profitability by using professional sales techniques.
- Ensures that each service or repair is followed up with a personal call to check the customer is happy with the service provided to them!
- You will ideally have dealership experience although this is not essential
- You will understand complex instructions received from technicians, with the ability to translate these to the customer.
- Customer services experience is a must!
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and other staff members.
- Ability to accurately record all relevant information.
- Ability to receive and register payment for work carried out, accurately and precisely.
- Computer literate and able to navigate systems.
- Confident and very much a people person.
- Strong problem solving skills.
What’s in it for you?
The job benefits are currently under review, but these are the core perks of working at an established and competitive dealership;
- Onsite Parking
- Reduced cost MOT’s
- Discounted Services in the Workshop
- 28 days annual leave not including Christmas Day and New Years Day!
If you would like a confidential chat, please call me on 01267610901 or email me on [email protected]