A little about the role:
- Carry out scheduled vehicle service and repair work
- Examines vehicles and diagnoses non-routine defects, workshop or road test!
- Ability to use relevant motor knowledge when running examinations of vehicles
- Report defects against Department of Environment (MOT) and Vehicle Safety Report (VSR) standards
- Carry out each job within the budgeted time as set out on job card – in accordance with own labour productivity
- Work within dealership Health and Safety regulations.
- Works with colleagues to maintain workshop standards of cleanliness and tidiness
Takes personal responsibility for the daily maintenance of workshop equipment, and reports equipment defects or problems that need attention
A little about yourself:
- Confident in communicating with others
- Fast learner when picking up specific skills and techniques
- Passionate about the automotive industry with an interest for working for one of the largest car dealerships and manufacturers globally
- Process driven and happy with technical skills
- City and Guilds Level 3 in Mechanical maintenance and repair
- At least one to two years experience since qualification achieved
Previous experience in a franchise dealership would be advantageous but not essential!
It would also be advantageous if the potential candidate was to hold an MOT tester certificate!
Would also be ideal if they help an MOT tester certificate.
Why you’ll love working there
- Onsite parking
- Reduced cost MOT
- Discounted Services in the Workshop
Other benefits will be reviewed in the new year.
If you’d like to have a little chat with me about the role, feel free to call me on 01267610901, or you can contact me via email at [email protected].