Shift Engineer | Stonehouse
Salary approximately: £43,002 p/a
- First line response to reactive breakdowns
- Execution of Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks
- Food Safety and Quality Management
- Site is maintained in order to prevent contamination and reduce the potential for breakdown /malfunction.
- Execute breakdowns and planned maintenance activities for all plant and equipment in operation on site.
- Conduct periodic inspections of equipment particularly where there may be a risk of product contamination by foreign matter arising from equipment damage.
- Identify faults and effect repairs independently of the planned maintenance system as they arise
WORKING HOURS & HOURLY RATE…
The working hours are:
Mon – Friday always (No weekend work)
1 week early (6am-2pm) and 1 week lates (2pm-10pm)
Current basic rates are:
- Join a friendly, down to earth team
- Permanent | Full Time
- Excellent salary package
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Electrical engineering qualifications
- Previous experience in mechanical / electrical engineering