Shift Engineer | Newcastle Emlyn
Salary: Up to £36k
- First line response to reactive breakdowns
- Execution of Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks
- Food Safety and Quality Management
- Site is maintained in order to prevent contamination and reduce the potential for breakdown /malfunction.
- Execute breakdowns and planned maintenance activities for all plant and equipment in operation on site.
- Conduct periodic inspections of equipment particularly where there may be a risk of product contamination by foreign matter arising from equipment damage.
- Identify faults and effect repairs independently of the planned maintenance system as they arise
The working hours are: 6am – 6pm and 6 pm – 6 am, working 5 on 4 off, 4 on 5 off
- Join a friendly, down to earth team
- Permanent | Full Time
- Onsite parking
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Electrical engineering qualifications
- Happy to do shift work
- Due to the location of the company you would ideally need your own transport or live locally.