WHO ARE THEY…
Our client, a large food manufacturing business based in beautiful Narberth are looking for an experienced Shift Leader to join their team! The company are ever growing, this could be a great opportunity for a shift leader to get on board!
The role is paid at £36,000 per annum.
Hours of work follow shift patterns, these are 2 day shifts 6am to 6pm, 2 night shifts 6pm to 6am, followed by 4 days off.
As Shift Leader you will report to the Line leaders (Mon – Fri) but will be responsible for the running of the entire shift. This operates across production, warehouse and engineers. Night and weekend shifts the shift leader will be key in providing guidance and direction as the Line leads will not be available!
Some duties will include;
- Key in ensuring the operational delivery of production plan
- Work closely with the support teams (Engineering, Logistics)
- Ensure complying with relevant legal protocols, hygiene and safety requirements, quality requirements and cost requirements
- Responsible for leading, motivating and coordinating across shifts.
- Ensure smooth transition and handover into next shift
- Model positive PPE and GMP requirements
- Monitor production quality and demands
- Provide support to line leads
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
Are you an enthusiastic and experience coordinator and leader or fellow employees within a manufacturing industry? Then this is the role for you!
- Be organised
- Have experience within a manufacturing setting ideally
- Have experience as shift manager or leader
- Happy to handle a challenge
- Ability to make judgement decisions in a timely manner
- Good communication skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
- The chance to have your hard work recognised
- Possibilities of career progression!
- Bonus Scheme based on individual performance and company performance
- Competitive Pension Scheme!
- Cycle to work scheme!