Site Administrator | Llandysul, Ceredigion
£20k- £22k p/a (£10.26 – £11.28 per hour)
As the first point of contact for all visitors and telephone inquiries – the candidates will need to provide a professional front of house service for the Wales site
- Receive all incoming calls through the main switchboard; transfer calls and ensure that accurate telephone messages are taken and distributed whilst ensuring that all queries are dealt with effectively and in a timely manner. Check voicemail on arrival each morning and distribute messages accordingly and put phone to night service at the end of each day.
- Host all visitors of all levels of seniority, in a professional manner, ensure Security and H&S procedures are adhered to, issue visitors’ badges, arrange for visitors to be collected for meetings and organise refreshments as appropriate.
- Receive all incoming post and distribute as appropriate; frank all outgoing post. Responsible for maintaining the reception fax machine, photocopier and franking machine. Responsible for ensuring that all six photocopiers on site are stocked with toners etc. and liaise with supplier when repairs and maintenance are required.
- Coordinate all internal / external meetings and room bookings
Education & Experience…
- Proven administrative experience and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook) essential.
- Minimum education to GCSE standard or equivalent Skills and Attributes.
- Able to prioritise, provide feedback on progress and execute tasks in a high-pressured environment
- A proactive and well organised individual with an attention to detail, and a flexible approach to work.
- Holiday pay accrual
- Work for a Global company
- Excellent feedback from candidates that we place there