WHO ARE THEY
Our client is a public sector organisation that help keep the community safe and save lives! They are looking for a Payroll & Pensions Assistant to join the team on a perm basis!
Some of what you will be doing:
- Assist Payroll and Pension Service within the company
- Assist with maintaining payroll system
- Assist with pension case law compliance
- Attend pension board meetings
- Development and maintenance of companies pensions scheme governance and admin
- Dealing with sensitive information (Data Protection)
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
If you want to work somewhere and feel like you’re making a difference in your community!
Beautiful location with lovely outside views (even though you’re right in town!)
Ample free parking.
33 days annual holidays!
- 5 GCSE’s obtained
- Experience in HR/Paryroll
- Welsh desirable
- Computer literate
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Communication skills
- Experience with Data protection