WHO ARE THEY
Our client is a public sector organisation that help keep the community safe and save lives! They are looking for a Software Administrator to join the team on a 6 months basis.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Admin heavy role
- Develop and maintain data systems
- Assume a supervisory role for CRR Co-ordination in the absence of the Co-ordinator
- Assist IT department with training
- Develop and maintain the website
- Assist CRR department
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
If you want to work somewhere and feel like you’re making a difference in your community!
Beautiful location with lovely outside views (even though you’re right in town!)
Ample free parking.
33 days annual holidays!
- Appropriate administrative qualifications at NVQ Level 4/HNC/HND &/or appropriate experience
- Knowledge of the CFRMIS system desirable
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in use of IT
- ability to work off own initiative
- ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of system support requirements (desirable)
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable but not essential