With a large presence across the UK this newly created role of Quality Technical Analyst will be based at the Felinfach Plant in beautiful West Wales.
What you will be doing as the new Quality Technical Analyst
- Day to day collation and trending of analytical results.
- Review of laboratory data demonstrating effective communication of any escalated adverse trends or significant issues in a timely manner.
- Contribute to investigations of NCR’s, NCP, complaints or adverse trends.
- Support as a subject matter expert within continuous improvement A3 problem solving workshops and investigations.
- Champion of standards and compliance across testing activities and requirements, ensuring these are up to date and accurate at all times
- To monitor the creation & management of documentation. To assist in the maintaining gap analysis between site documentation and standard requirements.
- To collate results for trending / KPI etc as part of quality reviews so that the same information is being shared with the business.
- Ensure KPI’s are prepared for review and presentation at the monthly Technical meeting.
- Dealing with quality, integrity and food safety issues, plus participate in investigations.
A little about You and your expertise;
- Ideally educated to a degree level within a food science, food technology or microbiological discipline
- Minimum 5 years work experience within the food industry (and preferably dairy).
- Experience with food and feed safety management systems and with dealing with customer audits and external certification audits (eg.ISO9001, FSSC22000, FEMAS, ISO17025)
- Qualifications: Lead Auditor – (preferable, but not an absolute requirement).
- Intermediate HACCP or equivalent (preferable, but not an absolute requirement).
- Experience of electronic document management
- Experience of Statistical analysis
What’s in it for you…
Monday to Friday working hours between 8.30am – 4.30-5pm
Salary 30k negotiable for the right experience and qualifications
Enhanced pension scheme
Profit Related Pay Scheme (when eligible)
Free parking onsite
On-going training and career progression available
Fantastic location in beautiful Ceredigion, West Wales
What do you do now?… Hit the apply button below or email [email protected]