Technical Sales Specialist wanted to join this specialist technical solution provider due to business growth.
By joining them at this exciting time in their development, you will receive a generous benefits package including a competitive salary, a twice yearly profit share.
This is a home based position but you must be located within 3 hours of Aberystwyth, near an international airport such as Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, and Swansea
Salary 36K plus twice yearly profit share
Join a growing, employee owned organisation
Fantastic benefits package
Remote position but you must be located within 3 hours of Aberystwyth
What will you be doing;
The Technical Sales Specialist will be responsible for direct customer sales in the European region. This position will work closely with end users to promote and drive customer adoption and use of the companies technology in the specialist markets.
The technical sales specialist will work closely with the EMEA Sales Manager to drive direct sales outside of our existing distributor networks, and to protected key accounts.
The technical sales specialist will also work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver go-to-market plans, manage the sales pipeline, and to grow sales in the European region
What do you need ;
- Minimum BSc in Biotechnology or cell biology (MSc or PhD preferred)
- Understanding of biotechnology industry and bioprocessing solutions would be beneficial
- 1-2 years sales experience preferred, but not essential.
- Customer and solution focused
- Previous use of CRM would be advantageous
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated and highly organised
- You need strong communication skills and have excellent presentation skills
- Located within 3 hours of Aberystwyth near an international airport such as Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, and Swansea.
What is in it for you;
- Salary 36K depending on skills and experience plus favourable profit share paid twice yearly
- 20 days holiday Plus bank holidays along with additional shutdown between Christmas & New Year (approximately 5 extra days leave). The annual increases with service to 26 days.
- Death in service
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Plus much more….
What to do now
Hit the apply button below or call Claire for a confidential chat on 01267610900
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community