WHO ARE THEY:
Our client, a successful Medical Electronics company based Nr Haverfordwest is recruiting for a Technical Support Advisor to join them on a permanent basis.
The role covers the day-to-day task of manning the Technical Support Desks within the Service Department. This will consist of providing telephone technical and on-line support to customers, whilst also recording, monitoring, and taking ownership of technical support cases. This will include liaising with engineers and customers up to conclusion of the case.
£22,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
- First point of contact with customer, therefore accurate recording of case content required.
- Complete case notes entries into CRM system.
- Breakdown case management.
- Escalate cases in timely and efficient manner.
- Offer limited initial technical support to client (following training)
- Create accurate and detailed quotes and send to client decision makers.
- Arrange and organise engineer call out visits to client sites within the criteria set contracted service agreements.
- Liaise with Logistics team to dispatch loan units and collect client units to come into workshop for repair.
- Act on engineer technical support instructions.
- Follow up with engineers on all owned cases that have been escalated.
- Order parts and consumables as and when required.
- Work within the ISO13485 processes and procedures.
- General administration duties.
Monday to Friday 8.30am-17.00pm
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE…..
- Excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills.
- Confident and professional manner when dealing with clients providing excellent customer service.
- Basic knowledge of SAGE.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ambitious and Motivated.
- Fully flexible approach to work to ensure full customer support is always maintained.
- Excellent attention to detail.
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER YOU
- Full-time permanent position working Monday – Friday
- Onsite parking
- Comprehensive training and on-going support
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community