WHO ARE THEY:
Our client, a successful Electronics company based Nr Haverfordwest is recruiting for a Technical Support Advisor to join them on a permanent basis.
The role will include providing telephone technical and on-line support to customers.
The role covers the day-to-day task of manning the Technical Support Desks within the Service Department. This will include recording, monitoring, and taking ownership of technical support cases liaising with engineers and customers up to conclusion of the case.
Responsibilities will include:
- First contact point with customer, so accurate recording of case content required.
- Complete case notes entries into CRM system.
- Breakdown case management.
- Escalate cases in timely and efficient manner.
- Offer limited initial technical support to client (following training)
- Create accurate and detailed quotes and send to client decision makers.
- Arrange and organise engineer call out visits to client sites within the criteria set in contracted service agreements.
- Liaise with Logistics team to dispatch loan units and collect client units to come into workshop for repair.
- Act on engineer technical support instructions.
- Follow up with engineers on all owned cases that have been escalated.
- Order parts and consumables as and when required.
- Work within the ISO13485 processes and procedures.
- General administration duties.
- Conduct in good department housekeeping practices.
- Ambitious and Motivated.
- Fully flexible approach to work to ensure full customer support is always maintained.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Honest and punctual.
- Aptitude for business.
- Total commitment to customer service.
- Positive and willing to learn more skills and gain knowledge.
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and confident and professional manner when dealing with clients.
- Basic knowledge of SAGE.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community