WHO ARE THEY…
Our client, a large food manufacturing business based in Pembrokeshire is seeking a Temporary Warehouse Operative to join their team for 6 months.
- Ensure that all ‘Goods Inwards’ are unloaded and stored in the correct manner, location and all the relevant paperwork is checked before handing in the main office.
- Ensure that all ‘Goods Outwards’ are loaded in the correct manner and that all paperwork is checked, signed for before being handed in at the main office.
- Always ensure the Palletiser is full of empty CHEP pallets.
- Ensure that all finished goods are removed from the palletiser and recorded.
- Ensure full compliance with the stock system. Finished Goods MUST be scanned in and out of the system.
- Ensure good communication with all the hauliers at the start & during the shift to coordinate ‘booking in’ times.
- Ensure the Warehouse is always kept clean & up-to-standard.
- Ensure the outside yard is always kept tidy.
- Ensure all outside doors are kept always closed /or on automatic.
- Ensure quality standards are upheld and monitored.
- An FLT Licence is essential.
- Self-motivated, consistently applies energy and enthusiasm to the job.
- Has skills and knowledge to identify root causes of problems and can assist in setting plans to reduce or eliminate them.
- Sound judgment and able to make decisions.
- Able to work effectively under pressure in a demanding production environment.
- Applies a “can do” attitude and challenges and supports the team to do the same.
- Maintains effective working relationships with all team members.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.