Salary up to 38k per annum.
A little about what you will be doing a the new Toolmaker
- Planned Maintenance of tools and equipment
- Tool maintenance, repair and manufacture
- Availability of tools to enable delivery performance.
- Health & Safety
- Departmental Quality, Work Instructions.
- Housekeeping (5s)
- Tooling records & control
- Traceability and Inspection records
- New equipment specification
About you and what you need;
- High level of self-discipline
- Wire erosion, spark erosion, milling, turning, grinding, CNC machining
- Bench fitting and assembly of Press & Mould Tools
- PC Literate
- 5S Principles
- Analytical and problem solving skills and techniques
- 5 years experience in Toolmaking / Production environment preferred
**Due to the location of the offices you would ideally need your own transport or live locally.
What’s in it for you as the new Toolmaker;
Salary negotiable dependant on experience so lets chat up to 38k
Enhanced Pension after qualifying period
Working hours Monday to Friday
6am to 2pm & 2pm to 10pm rotating weekly – NO WEEKENDS!
Join a growing company
Ongoing career opportunities to progress
Situated in a rather lovely part of West Wales in St David’s, Pembrokeshire
Email [email protected] or call 01267610900 or click that apply button now