A company firmly established as one of the UK’s leading suppliers of precision components are looking for an Toolmaker to join them in beautiful Pembrokeshire due to expansion this is a newly created role.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience up to 38k per annum.
As the Toolmaker your duties will be varied including but not limited to the following
- Planned Maintenance of tools and equipment
- Tool maintenance, repair and manufacture
- Availability of tools to enable delivery performance.
- Health & Safety
- Departmental Quality, Work Instructions.
- Housekeeping (5s)
- Tooling records & control
- Traceability and Inspection records
- New equipment specification
About you and your Skills and Experience
- High level of self-discipline
- Wire erosion, spark erosion, milling, turning, grinding, CNC machining
- Bench fitting and assembly of Press & Mould Tools
- PC Literate
- 5S Principles
- Analytical and problem solving skills and techniques
- 5 years experience in Toolmaking / Production environment preferred
**Due to the location of the offices you would ideally need your own transport or live locally.
Benefits you will receive
Salary negotiable dependant on experience so lets chat up to 38k
Enhanced Pension after qualifying period
Working hours 6am to 2pm & 2pm to 10pm rotating weekly – NO WEEKENDS!
Join a growing company
Ongoing career opportunities to progress
Situated in a rather lovely part of West Wales in St David’s, Pembrokeshire
Email [email protected] or call 01267610900 or click that apply button now