WHO ARE THEY:
Our client is within the Oil and Gas Industry based in Pembrokeshire.
Our client are currently seeking skilled and responsible tractor drivers on a short term basis. As a tractor driver you will play a crucial role in project work by safely and efficiently operating a tractor to move materials, equipment, and supplies.
Your attention to detail, communication skills, and commitment to maintaining a safe working environment will be key to your success. The duties for this role will involve the following:
- Operate tractors and other equipment for various tasks.
- Ensure the safe operation of tractors and adherence to all traffic and safety regulations
- Perform routine maintenance checks on tractors to ensure proper functionality.
- Assist with loading and unloading equipment and materials onto trailers.
- Collaborate with team members to coordinate tasks and accomplish projects efficiently.
- Adapting to changing site conditions and priorities to support project progress.
- Prior experience as a Tractor Driver or operating similar heavy machinery within the Oil & Gas industry.
- + 21 years of age
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Valid tractor driver certification/license, CSCS, CCNSG and CPCS
- Familiarity with tractor controls, equipment, and maintenance
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
If you have experience as a Tractor Driver, a strong focus on safety and the ability to work effectively in a fast paced construction environment please do apply.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.