Validation Technician | Ceredigion – West Wales
£22,462.02 + up to 10% bonus, private healthcare etc.
Fantastic opportunity for a recent science graduate / a level qualified or a candidate with experience in a manufacturing environment that employs a quality system – ISO9001).
- Execution of validation testing for manufacturing equipment, utility systems equipment, processes, cleaning validation, product hold times, and any other study identified in accordance with regulations / guidelines
- Production of related project documentation and protocols for installation, operation and performance qualifications, Validation plans and reports
- Ahere to all SOP’s, Quality Records and Batch Manufacturing Records and to participate in the generation, completion, and review of such documentation when required, to agreed timelines.
- Contribute in subsequent root cause investigations and perform corrective and preventative activities that may be assigned, on time.
- Supports the administration requirements for Validation documentation during Regulatory Inspections.
- Supports internal audits where required, taking responsibility for the closure of assigned actions in a timely manner
- Continuously look to support continuous validation improvement activities.
Working hours: Monday – Friday : 9AM – 5PM
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU…
- Educated to GCSE – HND/C standard in a relevant Science subject or experience of working in a manufacturing environment that employs a quality system (cGMP, ISO9001).
- Understanding or can show awareness of cGMP and EHS practices.
- An understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles and the application of 5S desirable.
- Computer literate.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE….
- Fantastic company culture
- Work Monday- Friday !
- Excellent bonus structure
- Private healthcare etc.
- Supportive management