WHO ARE THEY
Our client is a Carmarthen based, well established Accountancy firm. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a VAT & Payroll Assistant!
As VAT & Payroll Assistant you will be working in the office Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (Carmarthen Town Location!) This is a newly created role for someone to join the business due to expansion! The annual salary ranges between £18,500 to £19,500 dependant on experience.
Duties will include;
- General admin
- Payroll and VAT returns
- Customer Service counter cover
- Utilisation of Excel and other computer databases/software/packages (SAGE payroll/Quickbooks etc.)
- Telephone duties
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
The successful candidate will enjoy working for a reputable accounting firm, this could be a great help for those looking to build a budding career! There is also;
- A Bonus Scheme
- Training and career progression
- 28 days holidays!
As a potential candidate you would;
- Posses GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- Have great customer service skills and telephone manner!
- Be computer literate
- Have experience with Excel
- Ideally would be familiar with SAGE payroll and Quickbooks
- Be a great communicator
- Have experience with administration duties
- The ability to speak Welsh would be ideal but is not essential!
Do you feel like you could be up to the challenge? If so, click to apply! Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the role further, feel free to call me on 01267610901 or email me at [email protected]
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community