Warehouse & Distribution Manager –Ceredigion
- Manage the Warehousing and Distribution team
- In charge of the strategic direction of distribution and warehousing activities and provide a cost-effective service to the company
- Provision of purchase order and procurement services
- Accountable for all import/export shipment activities, safeguarding execution is done to the highest standard as aligned with internal and external expectations though continuous improvement of shipping systems to adapt to changing constraints.
- Ensure that the warehousing space is optimised to maximum efficiency, that it is compliant at all time
- Prepare and manage departmental budgets whilst seeking opportunities to further reduce costs..
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- Ideally educated to degree standard (desirable)
- A relevant level of experience with a solid background in materials control and inventory policy setting.
Good knowledge of stock control strategies and setting appropriate holding levels.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
Must be able to work under pressure and co-ordinate several activities concurrently.
- Logical and numerate with an aptitude for detail.
- The ability to chair and present at meetings to ensure results are achieved.
- A keen strategic thinker who is willing to apply new concepts and ideas to take the business forward.
- A strong people manager with the ability to engage and motivate the team to higher goals.
- Excellent staff benefits including private healthcare
- Bonus scheme of up to 20% annual salary
- Fantastic holiday allowance
- Beautiful location – countryside and coast!