WHO ARE THEY
A flagship UK energy site based in Pembrokeshire, Wales.
The Warehouse Coordinator shall provide support in coordinating the efficient supply, receipt, inspection, storage, preservation and issue of all MRP control materials.
Warehousing and Procurement section acts as a major service provider to all areas of the Company, with a strong emphasis on customer focus to ensure a timely and cost-effective service is maintained. Warehouse Coordinator will coordinate the daily activities of the warehouse, ensuring all customers queries and requests are fulfilled in an efficient and quality manner.
- The primary responsibility of the Warehouse Coordinator is to support operational needs in coordinating materials, shipping/receiving of orders, quality control, inventory control and other warehouse / procurement related logistics
- Responsible for supporting the procurement and replenishment of all MRP controlled materials and other materials as required (including non-stock items) in accordance with the Company’s policy and procedures.
- Supporting the receipt, identification, recording, storage, and issue of all materials.
- Co-ordination of all materials to ensure they are moved, stored, and segregated correctly in the warehouse.
- Processing of Good-In, including a QC Inspection
- Coordinate the repair workflow spares and other items.
- Support the coordination of the spares reservation process and Material Addition Process.
- Support the stock verification process and the periodic physical cycle count activities.
- Coordinates the Freight Forwarding, Material Handling and OEM material agreements.
- Operates material handling equipment and ensures safe operation by others.
- Maintaining excellent housekeeping throughout the warehouse (H&S)
- Expedite materials and services in support of accurate and timely deliveries
- Act as Materials Services Supervisor and/or Store person during any periods of absence
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Educated to relevant standard in materials, logistics or a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Reach / forklift truck / counterbalance trained with evidence of qualification. Experience in maintenance program delivery and improvement
- Experience in materials handling and general services including knowledge of oil/gas related materials, experience in inventory coding systems.
- Experience of administering materials contracts
- Experience of using SAP Materials Management modules
- Prior experience within Oil & Gas preferred.