Warehouse & Distribution Officer
Monday – Friday
9AM – 5PM with occasional weekends but rare and is paid overtime rates for this!
- Responsible for covering all the departments planning, purchasing, forecasting, stock control and all supplier activities for the Inventory and General stock items, within the W&D function.
- Perform all import/export shipment activities ensuring labelling, packing, temperature monitoring and shipping documentation is correct.
- Support Department Quality compliance activities
- Responsible for maintenance of stock levels for all raw materials applying Lean principles and techniques to the stock holding strategy to maximise stock turnover
- Support the maintenance of Purchasing records in relation to key Supplier and Product details, Quality Issues, Supplier Performance and Supply Chain Risk Assessments.
- Using electronic stock system, support maintenance of minimum stock levels and ensuring purchase orders are in place to support the M aster production schedule
- Support preparation of reports for: Monthly inventory V target; Quality inspection and release, all Spend; Supplier Evaluation, Stock Analysis, Visual Factory, Quality council, and Stores KPI measures.
- Assist with Supplier Agreements deal with Supplier complaints, returns and meetings.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- Ideally educated to HND/C or degree standard and / or with extensive experience in similar role.
- IT literate with Microsoft experience.
- Drives licence & access to own vehicle – due to rural location
- Friendly, supportive team
- 36 holidays including bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Great company culture
- Onsite parking & canteen