Warehouse & Distribution Technician
- 3 roles available (3 temporary for approx a year)
- £9.70 per hour
- To take delivery of items from suppliers, carrying out appropriate checks, then process in all associated paperwork and documentation promptly, and accurately.
- To book items in, carrying out labelling, movements, and storage using an electronic computer system with handheld scanners.
- To ensure correct storage, labelling, segregation, and safe handling of materials in all areas.
- To sample chemicals in a Downflow booth and send for testing
- To deliver correct goods on time to the relevant department’s requests and orders, with occasional use of a forklift truck.
- 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday, sometimes work the odd weekend but very rarely and weekend rates apply!
What you will need…
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Must be enthusiastic, keen to learn, and willing to get stuck in
- Friendly, supportive team
- Work Monday – Friday (every now and again one weekend)
- Great company culture
- Onsite parking & canteen
- Work for a global healthcare organisation