Our client is a growing international speciality pharmaceutical company with over 400 employees in 10 countries! This is a great opportunity to join them in a permanent role where you will be part of a company making a real difference to patients with their portfolio of over 80 rescue medicines.
As a Warehouse & Distribution Technician, you will have varied interesting duties;
- To take delivery of items from external suppliers, carrying out required checks, then process in all associated paperwork and documentation promptly, correctly and accurately.
- To book items in, carrying out labelling, movements and storage using an electronic computer system with hand held scanners.
- To ensure correct storage, labelling, segregation and safe handling of materials in all areas.
- To sample chemicals in a Downflow booth and send for testing.
- To deliver correct goods on time to the relevant departments requests and orders, with occasional use of a fork lift truck.
- The Inspection, sampling and checking of products to an exact Quality criteria, ensuring key paperwork/ certificates are present, product cleanliness, correct paperwork and no damage
- To carry out planned cleaning procedures of fridges, freezers, all storage areas and products/tanks issued into production.
- To carry out monitoring and recording of all required Stores temperature checks /procedures to the required frequencies.
- To ensure Stock accuracy on all systems through stock checks, cycle counts, reconciliation and constant due diligence.
- To carry out continuous improvement activities including projects to improve the financial, quality, HSE, training and Customer services of the Stores.
- Ensure that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality and in accordance with company values.
9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
There is an occasional requirement for weekend working for which you will be paid an enhanced rate
What you will need:
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in a similar environment and/or Fork Lift truck license desirable
- Good listening skills and be able to follow instructions and guidance.
- Ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate initiative when required.
- To be methodical, organised and show attention to detail.
- Ability to challenge and recommend improvements.
- Friendly, supportive team
- Great company culture
- Onsite parking & canteen
- Work for a global organisation
- Company Bonus schemes
- Great holiday allowance
- Private healthcare, great pension and paid maternity / paternity pay etc.
Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.