WHO ARE THEY:
Sunny are looking for an enthusiastic Warehouse/FLT Operator to join our clients expanding manufacturing team in the beautiful countryside of Llangadog!
The rate of pay is £10.46 per hour and the average working hours are 6am to 4pm Monday to Friday, 45 hours per week.
Shift patterns changing in June; Week One (mornings); 5am to 4pm Monday to Thursday, Friday will be a 9-hour shift.
Week Two (afternoons); 10.30am to 9pm Monday to Thursday. Friday will be a 5-hour shift. Fortnightly the hours average at 45 per week.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Co-Workers, Supervisor, and other departments.
- Cooperate and function well as part of a warehouse team.
- Always ensure attention to detail and attention to safety.
- Loading and unloading goods and supplies.
- Checking for damaged or missing goods.
- Picking and packing orders correctly and accurately.
- Keeping stock movement paperwork and computer entries up to date.
- Complete and keep up to date Delivery & Dispatch logs and ensure that all paperwork relating to traceability and quality control is completed correctly.
- Ensure all CAT 3 deliveries are correctly handled according to company procedures.
- Storing of goods correctly and safety.
- Preparation of stock.
- Loading and moving of stock by hand or forklift.
- Assisting with stock taking.
- Keeping Yard Area, Warehouses, and work area clean and tidy.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Forklift licence (held currently or previously)
- Good team player
- Can work off own initiative
- High levels of food hygiene standards
- High level of attention to detail
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
Our client is looking to hit the spot as an employer of choice! As such this means they encourage longevity and opportunities to learn and gain new skills or develop existing skills whilst growing with and within the company!
Benefits to include:
- Life Assurance
- Fiz Benefits
- Onsite Parking
- Staff raffles
- Hot food van once a month
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community