WHO ARE THEY…
Our client, a large food manufacturing business based in Pembrokeshire is seeking a Warehouse Operative to join their team on a permanent basis.
To manage the day-to-day running of the warehouse, to ensure all produced stock is stored appropriately and that all vehicles are loaded to the corrects standard ensuring the appropriate levels of Quality, Safety and Hygiene are delivered at all times.
- Ensure that all ‘Goods Inwards’ are unloaded and stored in the correct manner, location and all the relevant paperwork is checked before handing in the main office
- Ensure that all ‘Goods Outwards’ are loaded in the correct manner and that all paperwork is checked, signed for before being handed in at the main office
- Knowledge of Warehousing stock and scanning systems and ensure full compliance with the stock system.
- Ensure good communication with all the hauliers at the start & during the shift to coordinate ‘booking in’ times
- Ensure the Warehouse and outside yard is kept clean & up-to-standard at all times
- Self-motivated, consistently applies energy and enthusiasm to the job.
- Able to work effectively under pressure in a demanding production environment.
- Applies a “can do” attitude and challenges and supports the team to do the same.
- Warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- Warehouse management system: 1 year (preferred)
- Fork Lift Counterbalance licence (required)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Paid volunteer time
- Referral programme
- Bonus scheme
- Yearly bonus
What to do next
Hit the apply button below and upload an up-to-date CV and we will be in touch
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.