WHO ARE THEY…
Our client, a large food manufacturing business based in Pembrokeshire is seeking an Warehouse Operative to join their team on a permanent and full time basis!
- Make up orders for distribution
- Ensure orders are correct product and count
- Ensure each pallet is secure for transit
- (Load/unload vehicles using forklifts)
- (Move stock/goods using forklift in warehouses)
- Complete delivery/goods in administration (some computer based)
- Keep warehouses and surrounding grounds clean and tidy
- Ensures Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to
- Working to quality standards
The hours will be Monday to Friday with a shift pattern of 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE…
- This is not just another job, it’s a career.
- You can make your mark within a stable but progressive environment
- Salary per annum is £22,812
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Self-Motivated and disciplined individuals
- Warehouse experience
- Happy to consider individuals with transferrable skills
- Own transport is a must due to the site location
- Computer Literate
- High level of attention to detail
- Stable work history