We are excited to be working with a global manufacturer who has long established operations in West Wales.
This role of Warehouse/Packing Operator is offered on a 12-week temporary-permanent basis and pays £11.25 per hour.
Shift patterns include;
6am – 4pm, Mon-Fri
Packing Machine operator:
Mon – Thurs: 11.30am – 10pm & Fri: 12pm – 5pm
Warehouse, rotating across 2 shifts:
Shift 1: Mon – Thurs 5.30am – 4pm & Fri: 5.30am – 3.30pm
Shift 2: Mon – Thurs 11.30am – 10pm & Fri: 12.00pm – 5pm
What to expect
- Loading and unloading goods and supplies.
- Checking for damaged or missing goods.
- Picking and packing orders correctly and accurately.
- Keeping stock movement paperwork and computer entries up to date.
- Complete and keep up to date Delivery & Dispatch logs and ensure that all paperwork relating to traceability and quality control is completed correctly.
- Ensure all CAT 3 deliveries are correctly handled according to company procedures.
- Storing of goods correctly and safety.
Why Our Client?
Our client is an expanding player in the manufacturing industry, known worldwide! They are well established and looking for great talent to join their team and help tackle their expanding and evolving orders. They are offer great benefits to their employee as they value the hard work put in by all!
- Forklift licence (Preferred but not essential)
- Good team player
- Can work off own initiative
- High levels of food hygiene standards
- High level of attention to detail
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community