WHO ARE THEY
Our client is an expanding and increasingly busy manufacturing company! They prioritise and value each member of the team… and they are looking for a Warehouse/Packing Operative to join their day crew in Llangadog and Pencader!
As Warehouse/Packing Operative you will be working Monday to Friday.
The hourly rate starts at £11.03 per hour without a Forklift license and £11.25 with a Forklift license!
The hours are currently, 6am to 4pm and 10am to 7pm (rotating)…..
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to;
- Liaise effectively with Co-Workers, Supervisor and other departments.
- Cooperate and function well as part of a warehouse team.
- Attention to detail and attention to safety at all times.
- Retain a clean and tidy work area
- Work effectively and efficiently at all times
- Operate and maintain warehouse machinery
- Pushing empty cans onto the conveyor belt
- Health & Safety, including wearing the appropriate personal protective clothing and equipment whilst at work, as supplied
- Adhoc duties when required
- Team Player
- Work off own initiative
- Happy to take part in any training needed
- Good communication skills!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
Our client not only offers great company benefits, but also really value their staff! They recognise hard work and encourage self improvement!
Here are some of the benefits included:
- Working in a beautiful rural location
- Hot food van once a month on site!
- Staff raffle
- Online discounts
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
Some of these will be available immediately, others will be available once you are taken on permanently.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community