An established engineering practice in Carmarthenshire offering bespoke service from design, creation, and installation for all their services. Including, Line boring, Fabrication and welding, Mechanical engineering, profile cutting, and press brake services are looking for a Welder/Fabricator to join them as they grow.
About the role
Are you a skilled welder looking for an exciting opportunity to showcase your expertise? Join our dynamic team and become an essential part of our thriving organization!
- Utilize various welding techniques (MIG, MMA) to join metal components.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, and technical specifications.
- Inspect and ensure the quality of welded joints, making necessary adjustments as required.
- Operate welding equipment and machinery safely and efficiently.
- Collaborate with our skilled team of fabricators and engineers to meet project deadlines.
- Adhere to safety protocols and maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Work in the yard as well as on site at build locations.
- Proven experience as a Steel welder, with relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in MIG, MMA welding techniques.
- Familiarity with reading and interpreting technical drawings and blueprints.
- Solid knowledge of welding equipment operation and maintenance.
- Strong attention to detail and precision in workmanship.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Dedication to adhering to safety standards and guidelines.
- HGV licence & Hiab would be advantageous.
What’s in it for you;
- Salary £16 -£17 per hour dependant on experience and qualifications
- Ongoing training and qualifications as required.
- Christmas close down
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday working hours, however you need to be flexible to work overtime to complete build deadlines.
What to do next
If you are ready to take your welding career to new heights and be part of a company that values your skills, we want to hear from you! Please remember to submit your updated CV.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.