WHO ARE THEY…
Our client are within the Oil & Gas industry, located in the beautiful coastal area of Pembrokeshire, and are currently seeking an I&C technician to join their busy Maintenance team.
You will provide technical support, carry out highly skilled preventative maintenance, calibration, repair and installation work on a variety of instrumentation systems and associated equipment. This will include flow, level, pressure, and temperature devices as well as control valves, analysers, fire and gas detection systems. You will also be responsible for maintenance on a distributed control system hardware (DCS).
- Completion of Secondary education
- Completion of recognised Craft Apprenticeship / HNC/HND qualified
- Qualified in Hazardous Area Inspections e.g. COMPEx EX 01, 02, 03 and 04
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- A proven record of accomplishment of having ‘hands-on’ experience within the Oil and Gas industry
- Knowledge of Health, safety and environmental requirements associated with a top tier COMAH installation
- Experience in the troubleshooting, calibration and repair of a variety of instrumentation associated to the oil/gas industry (e.g. transmitters, on line gas chromatography, moisture, infrared, oxygen and pH)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of planned maintenance, installation and repair activities
- Good knowledge of permit to work systems and isolation procedures
- Experience of using CMMS, preferably SAP
- Experienced in telecommunication systems PABX, PAES
If this is of interest to you, please hit apply below, and we can send on further details and a full job description.