WHO ARE THEY
A flagship UK energy site based in Pembrokeshire, Wales.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Integrity Engineer who will play a key role within a busy Technical Services team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and control of the Integrity Management / Risk Based Inspection, ensuring that the company is inspecting competently throughout the lifecycle. Ensuring the compliance of the integrity process onsite from technical and data quality perspectives.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
To be considered for this position you will ideally have the following:
- IEng Professional Engineer status (or working towards) registered with the Engineering Council UK.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering.
- Holder of ASME Qualification covering Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR).
- Experience in development and implementation of Asset Integrity Management program.
- Extensive experience in Oil, Gas or Petrochemicals Industries in inspection, thickness monitoring, RBI and corrosion management.
- Project Engineering and Maintenance experience in petroleum and gas industries.
- A wide spread of technical knowledge on inspection principles, frequencies, equipment damage mechanisms and the types and techniques of inspection
- Sound knowledge of Assets integrity Software (e.g. Predix) and Computerised Maintenance Management System (e.g. SAP) or similar
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a can-do approach and a passion for helping the business to succeed.
- Effective technical report writing and the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise way.
- Familiarity with / Certified when applicable: TEMA, ASME, API, ASTM and AISI codes; knowledgeable with of the basic principles of corrosion, metallurgy and materials of construction, welding procedures, refractory selection, and application procedures.
- Knowledge with Contracts management
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Generous pension
- Private family health and dental care
- Annual bonus
- Life Assurance & Group Income Protection
- Cycle to Work Scheme*
- Electric Vehicle Leasing*
- Gym Subsidy
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, please apply below and we can forward through additional information.