We are looking for a Process Operator with FLT in the Bootle area of Liverpool to join this growing company.
What you will be doing as the new Process Operator with FLT
As a Process Operator you will be working as part of a small team on a rotating shift pattern.
The successful candidate will operate the manual Process/Plant within specified procedures and Critical Process Control Points to cover the full range of manufacturing functions required to support the efficient achievement of the production plan.
You will be supporting the team with general warehouse duties, moving and collecting stock
You will be moving stock around the factory via the forklift truck
HACCP CCP Metal detector checks to be carried out every shift
What do you need for this role of Process Operator
- You will have a background working within a warehouse, packing line environment used to working within a manual handling environment
- You will have a current Fork Lift Truck Licence or recently expired maybe accepted.
- Experience within the Food Processing/Dairy Industry and/or a warehouse background would be preferable
- You will be working a rotating 3 shift pattern including nights.
Monday to Friday (Saturday 7am Finish for the night shift)
- Computer literate – ability to use bespoke systems and use Outlook emails
What’s in it for you…
- 25 days holiday
- Starting Salary £22,934 per year plus a progressive salary structure along with overtime pay.
- Enhanced Pension
- Profit Related Pay Scheme
- On-going training and career progression available
- PPE will be provided
- On-site parking
Click apply below or call Claire on 01267610900 for more details on the next steps to your new career….