We are looking for a Process Operator in the Bootle area of Liverpool to join this growing company.
What you will be doing as the new Process Operator
- As a Process Operator you will be working as part of a small team on a rotating shift pattern.
- The successful candidate will operate the manual Process/Plant within specified procedures and Critical Process Control Points to cover the full range of manufacturing functions required to support the efficient achievement of the production plan.
- The production team cover the full range of manufacturing functions required to operate the manufacturing processes for both animal and human products.
- You will need to build a strong, collaborative and trusting working relationship with each other and their counterparts within the Operations Department.
- HACCP CCP Metal detector checks to be carried out every shift
What do you need for this role of Process Operator
- Experience within the Food Processing/Dairy Industry and/or a warehouse background would be preferable
- You will be happy working a weekly rotating shift pattern including nights (no weekends!)
- You will ideally have a background working within a warehouse environment used to working within a manual handling environment
- Ideally you will have a Fork Lift Truck Licence or be prepared to get one prior to starting.
- You will be working on a weekly rotating 3 shift pattern including nights (Monday to Friday – Saturday 7am Finish for the night shift)
- Computer literate – ability to use bespoke systems and use Outlook emails
- Clear communications skills with the ability to understand technical instructions
- Determined and assertive, with the ability to perform under pressure
- High aptitude to learn and attention to detail
What’s in it for you…
- 25 days holiday
- Starting Salary £23,852 per year plus a progressive salary structure along with overtime pay.
- Enhanced Pension
- Profit Related Pay Scheme
- On-going training and career progression available
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
Click apply below or call Claire on 01267610900 for more details on the next steps to your new career….