£37k – £39k + 10% quarterly bonus
- In charge of managing a product portfolio and the entire upstream supply chain from purchase forecasts to replenishment to according warehouses.
- The Supply Planner ensures excellent product availability and consequently custom.
- Consistent review of supply plans against customer forecasts and orders
- Organise regular Demand and Supply Reconciliation, identifying short, mid and long-term availability
- Management of inbound logistics operations : shipments and receipts of components, semi-finished or finished products released or in quarantine
- Identify the planning strategies at a “customer-sourcing unit-SKU” level based on forecasts and replenishment strategy for his/her portfolio (make-to-order vs make-to-forecast)
- Review and update costs of goods changes with the Demand & Supply Manager
- Fulfil defined KPIs and reports on weekly and/or monthly basis for performance management
- Involved in budget exercises through costs of goods reviews
- New products acquisition or launch projects
WHAT YOU WILL NEED..
- Supply Chain, Inventory and planning proven skills
- Pharmaceutical products environment (GMPs and GDPs)
- SAP and other ERP
- Rigorous and results driven
- Analytical, communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- Innovative thought process and proposals
- Master Degree in Supply Chain or a related field
- Relevant experience in Pharmaceuticals products environment
- Minimum 4 years of business experience
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER YOU…
- Fast-paced and ever-changing environment where people work as a team
- Supportive management
- Work for a highly regarded Global Pharmaceutical company
- Private healthcare , excellent holiday allowance and other benefits!
- Up to 10% quarterly bonus